Yoga Burn is an interesting approach to weight loss – you can burn fat by practicing yoga on a regular basis. Not only is yoga a great exercise for building muscle and burning fat, it is also wonderfully relaxing, calming and grounding and it good for your mental health too.
Yoga Burn is a yoga program that gets progressively more challenging as you work your way through the modules. That way, you can start at the beginning and advance as you improve your flexibility and strength. The program is designed to burn the maximum amount of fat in the shortest amount of time.
About The Yoga Burn Program
Here are some important things that you should know about the Yoga Burn program:
- It is suitable for anyone, even if you have never done yoga before. You can start at a beginner level and work your way up – there’s no pressure and you can complete the levels at your own pace.
- It’s a unique approach to yoga for weight loss. While other programs might include harsh cardio, this one focuses specifically on the yoga routine.
- The program is very well organised and it follows a progression from the beginner level of yoga to the intermediate stage and then the advanced stage.
- The program isn’t just about the physical benefits of yoga, it is also about the mental and emotional benefits. Yoga will help you to achieve better mental clarity and reduce stress, which is beneficial to your overall well being.
- Zoe focuses a lot on paying attention to your breathing, which is incredibly important.
- The program is very helpful and easy to follow, even if you are beginner and you have never done yoga before.
- The program is also quite time efficient. Each of the video has a full fat burning workout in only 40 minutes, which you can fit into your busy schedule. Also, the workouts can be performed anywhere at any time – no need for a gym.
- Each of the videos mixes things up with different poses in order to make the routine more interesting so that you will not get bored.
- The program is based on the concept of “Dynamic Sequencing” which helps you to ensure that you can achieve each pose before you move on to the more challenging ones.
- Also, there are a lot of modifications in each pose, so you can choose which option to do. This is good, because sometimes you might need to do the modified version of a pose due to injury or limits in your flexibility.
About The Author Behind Yoga Burn
The author of this program is a woman named Zoe Bray Cotton, who is a certified yoga instructor, female body transformation expert and personal trainer. This progressive 12 week yoga program for women is structured around the idea of Dynamic Sequencing, which is a way to approach your yoga practice in order to lose more weight.
Zoe has thousands of hours of experience teaching yoga and working as a personal trainer, so she is very good at coaching and teaching individuals at yoga. Her voice is quite calming and clear, so it is easy to follow along with the videos. She has taught all different forms of yoga for more than 10 years at renowned gyms across North America, so she has a lot of experience in this area.
A Brief Overview of Yoga Burn Program
What does the Yoga Burn program include? When you break it down, the program features three separate phases:
- The Foundational Flow Phase: This phase is designed for beginners who have never done yoga before, it is a way to introduce participants to this practice and instruct them on how to perform a variety of poses.
- Transitional Flow Phase: This stage of the program is the next step and it is where you will combine all of the exercises that you have learned so far into a smooth flow.
- Mastery Flow Phase: This stage of the program is where you will learn to master the sequences and put them together into a routine that will burn calories and fat quickly.
- The program also includes a few bonuses. For example, there are follow-along audio classes that you can listen to which will teach you how to maximise the benefits of your yoga session.
- There is also a powerful bonus video on tranquility flow, which will teach you how to provide stress relief and decrease cortisol in your body.
The Benefits You Will Get From The Yoga Burn Program
This ebook claims that doing yoga can help you to burn fat and lose weight. However, that is not the only benefit that it will bring. Yoga actually brings with it a huge range of health benefits, which will enhance your well being in a number of ways. Here are some of the other health benefits that you can enjoy from doing yoga on a regular basis:
- Improved flexibility.
- Increased strength and muscle tone.
- Improved energy, vitality and respiration.
- Improving your metabolism.
- Reducing stress and releasing endorphins.
- Boosting your cardiovascular and circulatory health.
- Improving your athletic performance.
- Reducing your risk of injury.
- Reducing back and neck pain.
- Increased mental clarity and calmness.
- Boosted immune system response.
- Better sleep quality.
The good thing to know about this program is that if you are not satisfied with it you can always ask for your money back at any time. There is a 60 day money back guarantee, so you can call or email and you will get a refund – no questions asked. This means that if you want to check out Yoga Burn and give the exercises a try, there really is no risk involved.
So, why not download it and see what a difference yoga can make in your day to day life? This program could be your ticket to a healthier body, more calmness and mental clarity and a happier, healthier life.
Originally posted 2017-02-18 10:06:58.