PianoForAll is going to channel your inner Beethoven. Okay, not quite but it’ll definitely get you started on the right path, thanks to the good ole’ Internet. Gone are the days where you have to set aside a significant amount of time just to learn something new. You used to have to clear a couple hours out of your schedule to learn a new musical instrument but now you can do it online. But of course, not all online programs are created equally. You want to ensure you join one that teaches and shows you what to do, just like the teacher would do for in-person piano lessons, and that’s exactly what PianoForAll does.
About the PianoForAll Program
PianoForAll is revolutionizing the way people learn how to play the piano. It’s an online program that literally shows you exactly what to do. You can access the program online or choose to have the lessons via DVD. Both versions are the same, only you get a physical DVD with the one which restricts where you can practice. So, I highly recommend the online program, as you can get started right away and you can learn how to play the piano whenever and wherever you are, as long as you have your laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop. So, if you’re wanting to learn how to play the piano or keyboard, while also learning classic ballads, pop songs, blues, jazz ragtime and classical pieces, this is the way to do it.
Now, you’re probably wondering just how easy it is to learn piano when you don’t have the trainer right in front of you. With the PianoForAll, it’s as if the trainer is right in front of you, thanks to the audio and video lessons.
In fact, you get 10 audio and video lessons which are:
- Book 1: Party Time/Play By Ear / Rhythm Piano
- Book 2: Blues and Rock n’ Roll
- Book 3: Chord Magic
- Book 4: Advanced Chords Made Easy
- Book 5: Ballad Style
- Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 1
- Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 2
- Book 7: Advanced Blues and Fake Stride
- Book 8: Taming the Classics
- Book 9: Speed Learning
- Book 10: Bumper Resource Book
You also receive a bonus book called:
- Increase Your Creative Ability
All of this is equivalent to 200 video piano lessons and 500 audio piano lessons! So, it’s not like you’re learning how to play “Row, Row, Row Your Boat,” and nothing else. PianoForAll teaches you various styles of music, classic songs, all the while teaching you how to read music so you can take your training to the next level.
How is that possible, you ask?
Each book shows you the keyboard, the notes, where each is, what to press and when to do it. The first book starts off with teaching you the keyboard and then gradually, you go into learning the different notes, songs, etc.
The best part? You don’t have to have a musical bone in you because the teacher is truly that great.
About the Creator of PianoForAll
The program was created by Robin Hall, who is obviously a professional pianist. More importantly, Robin is an incredible teacher who guides you right through the lessons. He’s so thorough, learning how to play the piano is actually quite easy.
Brief Summary of the PianoForAll Program
Since there’s a lot of information that comes with PianoForAll, I’ve summed up the different sections of the program to give you a better understanding of just how easy, valuable and awesome it is.
Book 1: Party Time/Play By Ear / Rhythm Piano
- As mentioned previously, this book starts off by teaching you the keyboard. It shows you exactly where to find the different notes which are clearly detailed on the photos, and it even describes the type of sound you should hear from each.
Book 2: Blues and Rock n’ Roll
- It’s time to learn some basic blues! Here you’ll see a layout of the notes, along with photos of the keyboard and written instructions as to where your fingers need to press.
Book 3: Chord Magic
- Book no. 3 teaches you the tricks to remembering all the cords. As always, everything is shown to you via photo and written instructions.
Book 4: Advanced Chords Made Easy
- Learn the magic formula and those advanced chords will come to you like second nature. It’s all about the bluff!
Book 5: Ballad Style
- This second comes with both written and video sections to ensure you can serenade your life away. Seriously though, the things you learn are amazing!
Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 1 & Pt. 2
- Just as the name reads, learn how to play your favourite jazz jams.
Book 7: Advanced Blues and Fake Stride
- By this point, you’re a self-proclaimed pianist! So, learning these advanced blues might look complicated at first but by the time you get to this book, you’ll be ready to play the more complicated pieces.
Book 8: Taming the Classics
- Now, it’s time to learn the classics!
Book 9: Speed Learning
- Learn how to play fast… The easy way.
Book 10: Bumper Resource Book
- This book pretty much goes over the technicality of a piano, keyboard and all the accessories available for both.
Then, you also receive 10 more audio and video books (plus one bonus) to take your piano playing even further – and you certainly will because by this point, you’ll be a self-proclaimed pro.
Now, if you decide the piano isn’t for you, there is a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. However, the lessons you learn (such as minor and major chords, reading music, etc.) are priceless, regardless of the instrument you decide to try. So, if you’re serious about learning music (and not just the piano), then this is definitely the best way to do it. PianoForAll is like having personal, VIP, one-on-one piano lessons – and you don’t even have to leave your house, nor do you have to pay the massive price that it would typically cost. So, if you’re ready to start serenading, start the PianoForAll online piano lessons.