Sciatica SOS is a book that offers relief from pain for those who suffer from Sciatica. This condition is more than just a simple pain, it is a frustrating long term problem that can dramatically decrease your quality of life.
So what is Sciatica and why does it hurt so much? Here are some important things to know about this issue:
- Sciatica affects your sciatic nerve, which runs through a small yet powerful muscle in your buttocks called the piriformis.
- It is a small muscle deep in your glutes that is shaped like a pear and helps you to laterally rotate your hips.
- If this muscle becomes tight, it will impinge your sciatica nerve that runs through it, causing tremendous pain and numbness in the lower legs and the glutes.
- Those with Sciatica often try to deal with the issue using massage therapy, but it doesn’t always work and the results don’t last for the long term.
- It is a very common problem and up to 40% of Americans suffer from sciatic nerve inflammation symptoms every day. Usually, this medical condition goes on for years because it is difficult to cure.
- This book promises to teach you a sciatica remedy that will last for the long term, so that you can care for your body yourself.
What is Sciatica SOS About?
Sciatica SOS is an 86 page book that is all about how to treat sciatica once and for all and permanently cure it in only 7 days.
The author, Glen, sets out a detailed explanation of what to do to permanently get rid of this condition – without having to spend a lot of money on medications or other types of treatments. Plus, he promises to offer lifetime support so that you can ask questions at any point and receive free help. One of the unique things about this program is that all of the treatments presented by Glen are natural and do not bring any harmful side effects.
Who is the Author of Sciatica SOS?
This program was created by a man named Glen Johnson. Here are some interesting things you should know about him:
- He is a 44 year old man who used to suffer from sciatica pain for three years. His condition was so bad that his legs would lock up in horrible fits of pain. He wasn’t able to play outside or lift heavy objects and the pain was affecting his quality of life.
- He struggled for a long time to figure out how to cure the pain. He used a lot of drugs, but they caused him harmful side effects and they often made him feel worse rather than better.
- Then, Glen’s wife Joanne introduced him to her Nepalese friend, Xie. She brought over some Nepalese tea, which relieved the pain and stiffness in Glen’s legs right away.
- The tea made him feel pain-free, blissful and relaxed and he started to realise that there was more than one way that he could feel well again.
- The Nepalese healer revealed that this special tea was a traditional 2,000 year old recipe that had been passed down through the generations.
- So, Glen asked Xie to write down her secrets so that he could share them with others who suffered from this illness. That’s where he came up with most of the material for Sciatica SOS.
Summary of Sciatica SOS
So what is this program all about and what makes it different from other solutions for Sciatica pain that are on the market? Let’s take a look into Sciatica SOS and see what the system contains:
- The book contains a lot of helpful home remedies, which you can use to speed up the healing of your Sciatica and reduce the amount of pain.
- You will also learn specific exercises that can be used to relieve sciatica, so that you can follow a regular exercise program and avoid this type of pain in your life.
- Also, the book touches on the idea of sleep therapy – which is a very important but often overlooked component in treating sciatica. You’ll learn about the best position for sleeping so that you can reduce your sciatica pain.
- There are also advanced sections that are all about how massage helps sciatica, including therapy methods to use.
- Also, the program talks about alterations that you can make to your diet in order to quickly prevent sciatica and resolve pain. When you eat the right foods you will be able to reduce inflammation and cut down on the amount of pain.
- In the book, Glen breaks down the different treatments for sciatica depending on whether or not your sciatica is caused by degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, piriformis syndrome or other issues.
What are the Benefits of Sciatica SOS?
So what are the benefits of using this system to cure your Sciatica? Here are some of the perks that come with using this program:
- Glen offers the techniques and tips in a very easy to understand and straightforward way, so even if you are not a health and fitness expert you will comprehend them.
- The book contains a lot of information, but it is well organised so you will be able to find what you are looking for quickly and easily.
- The book explains exactly what you should and shouldn’t be eating, so there is no confusion or worry when it comes to diet.
- Not only does the program relieve sciatica symptoms now, it also helps you to get rid of them in the future so that the problem will never come back.
- The book also comes with a lot of other bonus products on weight loss, better sleep, stress reduction, etc.
If you are skeptical at first, why not just try the Sciatica SOS program and see if it works for you? It comes with a money back guarantee, so if it doesn’t suit your needs you can ask for your money back no questions asked. If it works, it might be the key to a sciatica free lifestyle forever.