Start Potty Training and be done in three days. Yeah right, says every parent out there. There’s a common misconception that potty training has to come with weeks of frustration, poop on the walls, pee spots on the couch and a stinky house. For all too long, parents have relied on trial and error methods, other people’s opinions, tips and tricks, and hear-say. This is not only confusing for your child but it actually prolongs the potty training process. And trust me, once you find poo smeared on the walls, you’ll want potty training to be done as quickly as possible – and it can be, in three days – guaranteed. You just need a plan, an exact, specific, step-by-step plan which is exactly what this program is all about.
What is Carol Cline’s Start Potty Training Program About?
Start Potty Training forbids expensive pull-ups and singing potties. It’s all having a plan – a plan that properly prepares you and your child, and one that puts the poo and pee in the potty and not on your furniture. It sounds like a dream come true and it really is.
Unlike other programs, Start Potty Training has a three-day plan that has been carefully created for parents of all kinds. Whether you’re a parent of twins, a parent to the world’s most stubborn child, a parent to an autistic child or a parent to any child, there is a specific plan and tips and tricks for you to follow that will potty train your child in three days. This is a huge benefit because as you know, no two children are the same. While there is a standard plan to follow, it’s also important to take your child’s specifics into consideration and to implement them into your plan. This program shows you how to do just that.
Another huge benefit is that the entire program can be accessed online as soon as you purchase. This allows you to get started right away and to continue the program whenever and wherever you want. As a parent, you rarely get time to sit down for more than a couple of seconds. So, having the program on your laptop, smartphone, tablet or desktop allows you to squeeze in a couple pages whenever you actually get a couple of minutes.
Who is the Author of Start Potty Training program?
Carol Cline is just like you and I. She’s a mother of four and after having a horrible potty training experience with her first born, she was determined to never let it happen again. After taking an abundance of notes – enough to fill a huge notebook – she discovered the perfect plan. She used it on her next three children, as well as the potty training children attending her daycare. Before she knew it, parents from across the city were calling for a copy and alas, the Start Potty Training program was created.
Overview of Carol Cline’s Start Potty Training Program
There is no shortage of information with Start Potty Training. Although there is only one, specific three-day program to follow, there’s a lot of additional things you need to know, such as proper preparation for both you and your child, potty training vocabulary, devices and much more.
To give you a better understanding of what you’ll learn from this program, I’ve provided you with a sneak peek at some of the chapters.
Chapter 1: Background
- Potty training around the world
- Potty training in olden days
- At what age are children today potty trained?
- Potty-training for today’s needs
- Motivations for early potty training
- What happens for those who don’t potty-train early
- A healthy method
- Effectiveness of a 3-Day Method
Chapter 2: Too Young? Too Old?
Chapter 3: How to know the right time to start
- Seems interested in the potty chair or toilet
- Global readiness skills, even when not yet interested in the toilet
- Imitates parents around the house
- Can put things back in their place
- Has dry diapers for up to two hours
- Must be able to go to bed without bottle or cup
- Has regular, soft, formed bowel movements
- Able to communicate his or her wants
- Uncomfortable with wet or soiled diapers
Chapter 4: Preparing Yourself
- Be involved in all areas of your child’s learning
- Start potty training only when you and your child are ready
- Prepare to give up all your regular activities for 3 days in a row
- Decide on a vocabulary
- Prepare to dedicate your time and energy to the child
- Don’t go back to diapers when the going gets rough
- Learn how a child signals their need to pee or poo
- If possible don’t involve multiple people in actual potty training
Chapter 5: Preparing the Child
- Start to teach potty-training words
- Begin to make diaper-changing tedious
- Familiarize your child with the bathroom/toilet
- Introduce the potty chair
- Make your child’s potty a comfortable and welcoming place
- Schedule potty breaks
Chapter 6: Potty-Training Calendar
- Designate 3 days in a row
- Prepare a variety of activities you and your child can do together
- Have laundry done before starting
- Introduce high fiber foods to your child’s diet
Chapter 7: Equipment Arsenal
High-fiber food supplies and liquids, potty chairs, underwear, oh my.
Chapter 8: Three-Day Potty Training Method
- Principles that make the 3-Day Method effective
(Day, Naptime, Nighttime tips)
Chapter 9: Urination, Bowel Movements
- Bowel movements
- How to have healthy bowel movements
Chapter 10: How to wipe their bums
- When can children begin to learn how to wipe?
- Correct technique
- Learning to flush
- Learning to wash hands
- Visual aid for learning to wipe
Chapter 11: Potty Training Differences
Potty Training for girls, boys, older children, adoptive children, multiple children – you name it.
Chapter 12: Potty Training for Children with Autism, Asperger’s, Down’s and other Disorders
- Things to Remember with Autism
- Aids to Potty Training
- General Guidelines
Chapter 13: Bumps in the Road
Chapter 14: In Case of Health Programs
Chapter 15: Out into the World
From preschool to daycare, travel, visits, public restrooms, swimming pools and much more.
You also receive a video that contains a cheat sheet that’s somewhat like a crash course to the program. It’s for the most desperate of parents who need something right now!
As an added bonus, you get a guide on basic potty training advice which has additional tips and tricks that’ll increase the success of the 3-day method.
The best part? You have two months to take advantage of the 3 day guarantee offered via the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, let’s put the pee in the potty and keep the poop off the walls. Start Potty Training today and in three days, it can all be done with!