Anabolic Cooking is a book all about eating the right diet to maximise your bodybuilding efforts. The maxim “you are what you eat” is very relevant here. These recipes are designed to help you build lean muscle and lose fat.
You see, diet is one of the most important aspects to losing weight and getting the lean and trim physique you are hoping for. You can exercise for hours every day, but if you eat only fast food, sugary treats and unhealthy indulgences you will erase the efforts of your exercise in minutes.
The good news is, the recipes in this program aren’t bland or boring. The foods within this cookbook are quite flavourful and exciting, which makes it a lot more fun to eat in a healthy way. So, let’s take a closer look at this cookbook for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts and see what the Anabolic Cooking book has to offer.
About Anabolic Cooking
So, what are the most important facts that you need to know about this cookbook?
- The term Anabolic refers to the building of muscle – so this cookbook is all about foods that help you to build muscle. Most body building plans will require you to eat six times per day, so it’s important to have a number of healthy recipes that you can fall back on.
- This cookbook has a dazzling array of recipes, from breakfasts to lunches to dinners, desserts, soups, snacks, snack bars and much more. The meals are inspired by many different cultures, from European to Asian to classic American.
- Some of the yummy recipes inside include sun dried tomato salmon, beef and spinach lasagna, shrimp and avocado salad, crispy chicken nuggets and grilled sirloin teriyaki.
- You don’t have to be a serious body builder to benefit from these meals. They are lean, high in protein and very nutritious and they will benefit anyone who is looking to eat healthier and lose weight.
- The package also contains a lot of bonus information, such as tips for counting calories and creating meal plans and additional information on the best supplements to take to optimise your health.
Who is the Author of Anabolic Cooking
The author of this bodybuilding cookbook is a man named Dave Ruel. Here are some interesting things that you should know about Dave:
- He is a bodybuilding champion and he has won a number of competitions within his weight class.
- He is also a professional Muscle Building Coach and Nutritionist.
- He is passionate about nutrition, bodybuilding and cooking and he loves to create meals that taste good and are healthy. He doesn’t want bodybuilders to be limited to the typical and boring meals of boiled chicken breasts, broccoli and baked potatoes.
- He has worked with many bodybuilders and helped them to get better results. He has assisted them in training for shows, competitions and much more.
- He is considered an expert in this field and he has put a lot of research and time into creating this comprehensive cookbook and guide.
Summary of Anabolic Cooking
What will be included when you download the Anabolic Cooking book? Here are some of the things that you will find inside:
- First of all, you’ll learn about the story of the author and how he transformed his body just by eating the right foods.
- Then, you’ll find a huge collection of over 200 recipes, including meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as desserts, snack bars, soups, breads and much more.
- The program also includes a nutrition and training log, which will make it easier for you to track your progress.
- It contains the Ultimate Muscle Meal Guide, which will teach you how to structure your own meals for optimum muscle building.
- However, one of the things that this book is lacking is a detailed breakdown of how the various nutrients contribute to building muscle and replenishing energy after a workout. The author just says that they are healthy recipes, but he doesn’t go into detail explaining why.
- He does go into detail about some of this information in the Quickstart Guide however, explaining why protein, carbs and fats are all essential for your body and how they help you to build muscle.
Benefits of Anabolic Cooking
What are the benefits to using this cookbook? Let’s take a look at some oaf the perks:
- The recipes inside are quite simple and easy to make, so you don’t have to be an accomplished chef to be able to make them happen. The step by step directions are very straightforward.
- The recipes actually have flavour. You won’t be stuck with brown rice, plain chicken breast and boiled cauliflower, you will actually be cooking quite delicious meals with exciting spices, seasoning and tastes.
- The book comes with some great bonus materials, such as the Optimal Fat Loss Meal Plans. These bonus materials will really help you to lose weight and they can help you to come up with a specific meal plan for your body and fitness goals.
- Because there are so many recipes to choose from, you won’t get bored and give up on your diet. There is so much variety that you can keep eating these healthy meals for weeks and not have to have the same meal every night and limit yourself.
- The recipes are made with simple ingredients that can be found in your average supermarket, you don’t have to go looking all over town for an obscure ingredient in an expensive health food shop.
There is good news if you are curious about the Anabolic Cooking program and want to give it a try. It comes with a money back guarantee, so if you really hate all the recipes and the book doesn’t work for you at all, you can simply request your money back. There’s no risk involved in giving it a try and cooking some of the recipes to see if you like this style of eating.
However, with yummy sounding recipes such as Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry, Chili Con Carne and Blueberry Oatmeal, it doesn’t seem likely that you won’t find something to love in the Anabolic Cooking cookbook.