Text Chemistry is the how-to dating guide of today. Gone are the days of reading a ‘dating for dummies’ book about what to say on first dates, what to say when he calls and how to meet a guy in the grocery store because let’s get serious, everyone’s using dating apps. Dating in today’s digital age is all about captivating the guy you want via technology. Men no longer call to see how you’re doing or how your day was going. Instead, they text… and emojis simply aren’t enough when it comes to building chemistry that can turn into a successful relationship. So, what’s a girl to do? Well, Text Chemistry breaks it down for you and teaches you the secrets to trigger a man’s need for you all via text.
- 1 What is Text Chemistry About?
- 2 The Author of Text Chemistry
- 3 Brief Overview of the Text Chemistry Program
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Part 1: The Rules for Texting
- 3.3 Part 2: What to Text Men to Attract and Win Them Over
- 4 In Conclusion
What is Text Chemistry About?
Take all the dating materials of the last century and modernize it and that’s what Text Chemistry is. This unique, comprehensive program is the modern guide to dating and to getting any guy you want to become completely obsessed with you simply by saying, or rather, texting the right things.
See, in the past, guys would call and have long conversations with the girl they’re interested in… Perfect for building chemistry. Unfortunately, as much as technology is great and has made dating and hookups significantly easier (hello, right swipes!), getting past that hookup or first date phase can seem impossible. After all, how are you supposed to stand out from the crowd and show off your awesome personality if he won’t call?
You guessed it – through text messages. However, just any ole’ text message and emoji won’t do justice. You have to say, or rather, type the right things to trigger a man’s desire for them; to make them yearn to know more about you. But what, you ask? That’s what Text Chemistry teaches you.
Complete with a comprehensive guide and 3 dating videos that cover everything from how to deal with those awkward requests for nudes to how long you should wait to text back after the first date, this program is the ultimate guide to dating in today’s digital world. I will further on this is just a moment but first, it’s worth mentioning that you also receive three bonus e-books and a bonus interview at absolutely no extra charge to you. These bonuses are:
- The Phone Game
- Why Men Leave
- Tinder Success Secrets
- Confessions of a Player
As you can see from the titles, these bonuses are all things us ladies could use to get the guy of our dreams, whether it’s for one night or for a potential future together.
Now, the really awesome thing is that you receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee with the program which is more than enough time to try out your new texting techniques and see what they can do for you. And considering the program is available online and all you have to do is download it onto your smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop, you can get started right away.
The Author of Text Chemistry
Amy North is the author of Text Chemistry and you’ll be happy to know that she is a dating and relationship coach who is also a recognized best-selling author. She is the wonder woman behind some of the industry’s best online dating programs, selling almost 100,000 copies to women around the globe.
Brief Overview of the Text Chemistry Program
As promised, let’s take a sneak peek at the type of things you actually learn when you get started with Text Chemistry.
- How Texting Has Changed the Way We Date
- Women’s Texts vs. Men’s Texts
- Contrasting Communication
Part 1: The Rules for Texting
- Essays and Over-Texting
- Passive-Aggressive and Angry Texts
- Predictable and Boring Texting
- Ambiguous or Confusing Texts
- Jealous and Inappropriate Texts
The Perfect Text Recipes: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
- R – Review and Revise
- U – Use Visual Language
- L – Leave Him Wanting More
- E – Excite Him
- S – Stay Position
How Long Should You Wait Before Texting Him
- Sending the Initial Text
- When He Texts You First
Emojies: Yay or Nay?
- Use Emojis Sparingly
- Keep Your Emojis Close
- Choose your Emojis Carefully
Part 2: What to Text Men to Attract and Win Them Over
1. The Early Days: “Ready for Takeoff” Texts
- Fueling His Engine Texts
- Preparing for Blastoff Texts
- Comical Texts
- Crystal Ball Texts
- Satellite Texts
- Stir the Pot Texts
2. The Dating Days: Shooting for the Stars Text
- Game On Texts
- Supernova Texts
- Shining Star Texts
- Tantalizing Texts
- Constellation Texts
- Mercy Texts
3. The Long Run: Keeping the Chemistry Ablaze Texts
- Flight Texts
- Radical Recognition Texts
- E-Glow Texts
- Big Bang Texts
- Seduction Texts
- Across the Universe Texts
Part 3: What to Text Him When….
- When you Want to Invite Him out Without Sounding Clingy
- When He Cancels Plans on You
- When You Have to Cancel on Him
- When He Gives You Nothing to Work With
- When You Want Him to Initiate Texting
- When He Asks Inappropriate Questions or for Nude Photos
- If He Sends You Unsolicited Nude Photos
- When He Seems Interested in Another Woman
- When You Feel Like You’re Being Friend-Zoned
- When He Takes a While to Respond
- When He Ghosts You
- When You See He’s Typing but It Suddenly Stops
- When You Want to Flirt in Text
- When You Think He’s Upset with You
- When You Think He’s Misinterpreting Your Texts
- When He’s Had a Rough Day
- When You Want Him to Comfort You
- When HE Sends You Drunk Texts
Then, there are 13 videos that elaborate on some of these topics more thoroughly. To say that you’ll be well-versed in how to date and build chemistry via text is an understatement. Text Chemistry is like having a relationship coach with you at all times. So, the next time a potential candidate sends you a text, you’ll have everything you need to respond in a way that is going to make him crave more of your attention. Men are still from Mars and us women are still from Venus but with Text Chemistry, men are slightly less confusing and significantly easier to captivate.
Originally posted 2018-09-06 09:54:01.