Isometrics Mass is a digital program that that teaches you valuable isometric techniques that can explode your strength and muscle gains. It involves the same 8-second technique that a Russian spy used to bend the prison cell bars and rip open his heavy shackles and escape prison – by hand. No, there’s no magic pill or ancient stretch to do either. Instead, the techniques are all about the way you execute your movements, but of course, the program also comes with much more than just instructions on how to that. You also receive isometric training regimes, breathing techniques, workout plans used by pros, 8-week workout regime, supplement guide, full workout videos, workout logs and more. So, I decided to see what a simple shift in my workouts could do for my muscle gains, and here’s what happened when I completed Isometrics Mass.
What is Isometrics Mass About?
It’s common to reach a plateau when trying to increase your gains but with specific isometric techniques, you can overcome that plateau and explode your muscle and strength gains. Isometrics Mass is an online program that teaches you how to use the very techniques used by a Russian spy to break out of his prison cell and shackles – by hand. It also comes with:
- The Main Manual
- Mass Supplement Guide
- Sample Meal Plans
- Quick Start Guide
- Printable Workout Logs
- 4 Full Workout Videos
- Several Workout Regimes that Target Specific Muscle Groups
So, you don’t just learn the 8-second isometrics secret but you also receive a comprehensive guide that shows you how to put that second and many other techniques into action to achieve the gains you’re looking for.
I’ll explain the program in more depth in just a moment, but here’s a sneak peek at some of the things you learn:
- Why heavy weight lifting exercises aren’t the best way to get gains
- 7 deadly workout mistakes that decrease your muscle gains in half
- 3 little-known isometrics power breathing methods
- Most powerful isometrics training technique
- 8-second isometric technique
- 3-day workout used by bodybuilder Charles Atlas
- Things to avoid
- How isometrics training recruits more muscle fibers
- Why isometrics strength is one of the deadliest weapons used by UFC
But what is isometrics training, you ask? The term “isometric” comes from the Greek word “isos” which means equal and “metria” which means measuring. In essence, isometrics movements are movements completely without any change in the angle or length of the muscle and joint. By doing so, your muscles naturally recruit the largest motor units while increasing the time your muscles are under tension. There is also a muscle and mind connection, which the program explains in more detail as well.
The best part? You can get started right away. You receive immediate access to Isometrics Mass as soon as you purchase. You just download the content onto your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone and you’re able to start training. You can also access the videos online to avoid taking up space on your tech devices. This is a huge advantage as it enables you to complete the workouts, read up on isometrics training or cook up the sample meals anytime, anywhere. As long as you have your tech device, you have the program.
Now, if you aren’t convinced that there is an 8-second secret that can explode your strength and muscle gains, you’ll be happy to know that you have two months to put your theory to the test. The program comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee which gives you ample time to read and complete the 8-week isometric training. Chances are, you won’t need anywhere close to that amount of time to see how a simple shift in your movements can spike your gains.
Who is the Creator of Isometrics Mass?
Isometrics Mass was created by Alby Gonzalez, a father of 5 and former MMA fighter. He is now a popular fitness guru with a massive following online due to his unique training that makes it easy to achieve insane gains with simple movements. A quick search of his name online and you’ll see that he has a massive following and some great content online.
Brief Overview of the Isometrics Mass Program
Isometrics Mass is a comprehensive online program that takes the time to educate you on how isometric techniques can sculpt, tone, and spike your gains simply by changing the way you execute your movements. It then provides you with an abundance of content, such as an 8-week program, workout videos, printable workout logs, sample meal plans and more, making it easy to put your newfound knowledge into action.
To give you a better idea of what you can expect from this program and the types of things you learn, here’s a sneak peek at Isometrics Mass:
- History of Isometrics
- What are Isometrics
- Different Types of Isometric Training
- How Isometrics Work
- Benefits of Isometric Training
- Workout Protocol
- Breaking Down the 4 Day Training Split
- More About Isometric
- Isometrics, Protecting Joints, Building Strength and Size
- 7 Deadly Workout Mistakes
- 3 Little-Known Isometrics Power Breathing Methods
- The Single Most Powerful Isometrics Training Technique
- Maximum Voluntary Contraction Routine
- What Never to Do When Performing Isometrics
- How Isometrics Training Recruits More Muscle
- Why Isometric Strength is One of the Deadliest Wrap-Ons Used by UFC Fighters
- Ever Wonder How Olympics Gymnasts Get Big Arms
- 3 Best Gymnast Exercises to Get You Ripped in Shortest Amount of Time
- Mass Building Secrets
- Forearms/Grip Strength
- Boost Strength and Stamina Regardless of Your Current Age and Physical Shape
- Men’s Health Websites and Isometrics
- Strength Tip to Ripping Phone Book in Half
- 3 Methods to Master Unbreakable Grip Strength
Now, don’t forget that you also receive some bonuses for absolutely free which are:
- Free 101 All Natural Testosterone Boosters
- Free Copy of Bulk Up Fast
Put all of this together and you have a complete guide to exploding your muscle and strength gains with isometric techniques. Not only does this program take the time to teach you about isometric techniques but it gives you everything you need to put the techniques into your own training. Add in the fact that you also receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, and you have nothing to lose.
Originally posted 2019-04-11 09:09:30.